Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Charm City Chronicles
Who would have thought the path to adulthood was around the Beltway?
About me
I'm Laura. I started this blog almost three years ago when I moved back to Baltimore after graduating from Loyola. I was, at first, a regular poster ... then a semi-regular poster ... then a barely regular poster. But I'm going to give it another shot -- Charm City Chronicles 2.0. There's no real theme to this blog. I write about what I'm thinking about. Maybe my writing will provoke your thoughts, too.
Quote of the Day
It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Links
My Blog List
©2008.All rights Reserved Blue
Design by Blogger Templates | hobbies
0 comments:
Post a Comment