Charm City Chronicles

Who would have thought the path to adulthood was around the Beltway?

Loyola University??

Posted by Laura on Monday, April 07, 2008

With name change, Loyola's core values are at work - Opinion

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About me

I'm Laura. I started this blog almost three years ago when I moved back to Baltimore after graduating from Loyola. I was, at first, a regular poster ... then a semi-regular poster ... then a barely regular poster. But I'm going to give it another shot -- Charm City Chronicles 2.0. There's no real theme to this blog. I write about what I'm thinking about. Maybe my writing will provoke your thoughts, too.

Quote of the Day

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.

Links

  • Blue Wave Volleyball
  • Loyola Campus Ministry
  • Loyola College in Maryland
  • Monotype, LLC
  • Mount Vernon Cultural District
  • Volleyball House

My Blog List

  • Dining@Large
  • dooce.com
  • Jane Devin
  • smitten kitchen
  • The Greyhound

©2008.All rights Reserved Loyola University??

Design by Blogger Templates | hobbies