Renewal

on Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I realize it's been a few months since I've "blogged." Life is what happens when you're making plans. I am going to try and become a more regular blogger, so for all of you who enjoy my written stream of conscious, here goes nothing.

I believe in the cyclical spirit of being.

That what you give is what you get. That valleys are compensated by peaks. I choose to try and live in the center. To have the greatest possible vantage point for insight. To encounter life in 360 degrees. I believe in the occasional tangent. For the sake of growth. Of change. Of enrichment.

My life is a soundtrack on random, and there are myriad timbres. There are melodies that tell the story of an intelligent, young, independent, 24-year-old, professional woman, making her way through newfound acumen. There are those that speak to the small-town girl at heart: devoted to friends and family, taken with comforts of familiarity and tradition. With increasing frequency, the music dances through erratic rhythms and dissonant cords. As in some peculiar game of musical chairs, I am scrambling for a seat.

I believe in the cyclical spirit of being.

0 comments: