32(?) Questions

on Tuesday, March 28, 2006

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? On the beach in Westbrook, Conn. I would say on the beach in like Aruba or something, but Aruba doesn't have the same sentimental value.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? My sweatpants from Old Navy ... that I have in three different colors because they are so amazingly comfortable.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? The smile gets me every time. But, I must say I'm a butt girl.

4. What's the last CD that you bought? Teddy Geiger, "Underage Thinking." I swear I'm not a 13-year-old girl.

5. Where's your favorite place to be? I think it's a toss-up: Alumni Memorial Chapel or the main gym at DHS.

6. Where's your least favorite place to be? Stuck in traffic.

7. Strong in mind or strong in body? Both :)

8. What time do you wake in the morning? 5:30 a.m.

9. What's your favorite kitchen appliance? The toaster oven, because really, if you can't do it in a toaster oven it's too time-consuming and/or complicated.

10. What makes you really angry? People who think they know what they're talking about and insist they're right when they couldn't be more wrong.

11. Favorite color? The color of the ocean

12. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yup -- I'll see you there :)

13. Favorite children's book? "Little Wolf and the Three Little Pigs." That one's a classic, kids.

14. What is your favorite season? Spring, with Fall being a close second.

15. What's your least favorite household chore? Folding laundry. I will do laundry all day long, but I HATE to fold it.

16. If you could have one super power, what would it be? A fast metabolism :P

17. Can you juggle? I like to think I can, but not really.

18. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My grandfather.

19. What's your favorite day? Saturday.

20. What's in the trunk of your car? A snow shovel, a roadside emergency kit and right now, my keyboard because I was too tired to carry it upstairs the other night when I got home.

21. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburgers? Oooh ... toughie. I'm coming around to sushi, but I'll have to go with burgers.

22. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? The piano, but since I already play that, I've always wanted to play the guitar.

23. Biggest Shopping Splurge: Well ... I just bought a $99 dress that I couldn't really afford ... but I look hot in it so I'm going to say that it was justified. Really, I shop way too much.

24. Favorite Historical Period: Post-Industrial Revolution America (think Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman).

25. What to see (movie): "Run Lola, Run" ... because everyone should see a movie about a German girl with pink hair ... who runs a lot.

26. What to listen to: The Fray, "Over My Head"

27. What to eat: Wheat Thin Crisps ... they're even better than Wheat Thins

28. Morning Person or Night Owl?: Morning person. Just ask Matt -- he makes fun of me for going to bed at 10 p.m.

29. Worst Vice: Some might say I'm a little stubborn ... :P

30. Most Thrilling Famous Person Meeting: I have to say meeting Harold Reynolds in an elevator at Yankee Stadium with Dave Lang was pretty cool. I did sit next to Kate Bosworth in 8th Grade Advanced English, however.

31. Latest Obsession: Whole Foods crab cakes/"Grey's Anatomy"

32. How do you sign your emails?: Hugs, Laura (sometimes, if I'm feeling adventurous: Love and Hugs, Laura)

0 comments: